A couple of months ago, there were reports that Naga Chaitanya had signed his maiden Tamil film, Nagarasooran, to be directed by young filmmaker Karthick Naren, who made an impressive debut with the critically acclaimed murder mystery, 16.
Now, according to the latest update, Chay has backed out of the project due to dates issues. The makers are currently in search of a Tollywood actor to replace Chay.
film, a second part in the murder mystery trilogy, will also feature Aravind Swami and Shriya in important roles. Gautham Menon will be co-producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam