A couple of months ago, there were reports that Naga Chaitanya had signed his maiden Tamil film, Nagarasooran, to be directed by young filmmaker Karthick Naren, who made an impressive debut with the critically acclaimed murder mystery, 16.
Now, according to the latest update, Chay has backed out of the project due to dates issues. The makers are currently in search of a Tollywood actor to replace Chay.
film, a second part in the murder mystery trilogy, will also feature Aravind Swami and Shriya in important roles. Gautham Menon will be co-producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the latest update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather
- Karthikeya 2’s latest AP & TS collections are extraordinary
- Anand Deverakonda’s Highway trailer promises an engrossing thriller
- Independence Day collections of Sita Ramam, Bimbisara and Karthikeya 2 in Nizam
- Karthikeya 2 attains breakeven in many areas in Telugu states
- Koffee with Karan: Siddharth Malhotra and Vicky Kaushal’s episode promo gets Punjabified