A couple of months ago, there were reports that Naga Chaitanya had signed his maiden Tamil film, Nagarasooran, to be directed by young filmmaker Karthick Naren, who made an impressive debut with the critically acclaimed murder mystery, 16.
Now, according to the latest update, Chay has backed out of the project due to dates issues. The makers are currently in search of a Tollywood actor to replace Chay.
film, a second part in the murder mystery trilogy, will also feature Aravind Swami and Shriya in important roles. Gautham Menon will be co-producing this movie.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date