Naga Chaitanya is back on the sets of his upcoming film ‘Oka Laila Kosam’, after a brief gap. The second schedule of the film was wrapped up earlier this month and then speculations were rife that ANR garu’s demise might lead to a slight change in plans for the next schedule; however, that doesn’t seem to be the case.
The film’s shooting is currently underway and some key scenes are being shot on Naga Chaitanya and Pooja Hegde. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing this romantic entertainer and the film is being produced by Annapurna Studios banner. Anup Rubens is scoring the music for this project and it’ll hit the screens later this year.
Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya’s Autonagar Surya is gearing up for release soon and if all goes well, it might hit the screens in February. On the other hand, he’ll also be seen in Vikram Kumar’s Manam, which is expected to release on March 31.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA