Naga Chaitanya will be making his debut into Bollywood with Laal Singh Chaddha which stars Aamir Khan in the titular role.
Apparently, Chaitanya will be undergoing a makeover for his debut Bollywood film. He is currently hitting the gym to get the desired physique for his role. His new look will be kept as a surprise till the film hits the big screens.
The Akkineni hero has already allotted 15 days for the film’s shoot and he will be joining the unit in the forthcoming Ladakh schedule. He is playing an important role in the Aamir Khan starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?