It is a known fact that so many stars played cameos in yesterday’s release Mahanati. One of them was quite special as it was played by none other than Naga Chaitanya.
Chay reprised the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in a very interesting manner creating a moment of happiness for all the audience. The way Chay was dressed up as ANR was the highlight and brought back good memories from the past.
Mahanati opened to some staggering reviews all over. Keerthy Suresh’s performance, in particular, is drawing huge applause from all over.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics