It is a known fact that so many stars played cameos in yesterday’s release Mahanati. One of them was quite special as it was played by none other than Naga Chaitanya.
Chay reprised the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in a very interesting manner creating a moment of happiness for all the audience. The way Chay was dressed up as ANR was the highlight and brought back good memories from the past.
Mahanati opened to some staggering reviews all over. Keerthy Suresh’s performance, in particular, is drawing huge applause from all over.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble