It is a known fact that so many stars played cameos in yesterday’s release Mahanati. One of them was quite special as it was played by none other than Naga Chaitanya.
Chay reprised the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in a very interesting manner creating a moment of happiness for all the audience. The way Chay was dressed up as ANR was the highlight and brought back good memories from the past.
Mahanati opened to some staggering reviews all over. Keerthy Suresh’s performance, in particular, is drawing huge applause from all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas