It is a known fact that so many stars played cameos in yesterday’s release Mahanati. One of them was quite special as it was played by none other than Naga Chaitanya.
Chay reprised the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in a very interesting manner creating a moment of happiness for all the audience. The way Chay was dressed up as ANR was the highlight and brought back good memories from the past.
Mahanati opened to some staggering reviews all over. Keerthy Suresh’s performance, in particular, is drawing huge applause from all over.
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon