Naga Chaitanya is riding high on the success of his last film ‘Tadakha’. He is right now busy with the shoot of ‘Manam’ and he is also completing his other film ‘Auto Nagar Surya’.
Naga Chaitanya was supposed to remake ‘Hello Brother’ with Sreenivas Reddy but that project has been shelved. The latest news is that writer Akula Shiva has come up with a story which impressed Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya. This movie is expected to go on floors from the 21st of December.
Hansika is expected to be roped in as the heroinr opposite Chaitanya and C Kalyan will be producing this movie. Anup Rubens is going to compose the music. More details on the project will be out soon.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic