It is a known fact that Naga Shaurya and talented director Aneesh Krishna have teamed up for a film together. The project was launched today with a formal pooja ceremony in the attendance of a few prominent industry people.
Producer Naga Vamsi handed over the film’s script to the makers. The muhurtham shot was directed by Anil Ravipudi, while Koratala Siva sounded the clapboard and Nara Rohit switched on the camera.
The movie is said a family entertainer and will be produced by Usha Mulpuri of Ira Creations. The Team has also roped in Mahati Swara Sagar to render tunes for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May