After a series of disappointing films, young hero Naga Shaurya got respite in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, which was a modest success. The handsome hero is currently shooting for Jo Achyutananda under Srinivas Avasarala’s direction and Sai Korrapati’s production.
Sometime back, there were reports that Naga Shaurya has been roped in for director Sukumar’s next home production. According to the latest reports, Sukumar is currently on a hunt for a director to helm this project. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director