Recently, we reported that young hero Naga Shaurya was in the US, shopping for his costumes for his upcoming film to be produced by Anand Prasad of Bhavya Creations. But it looks like the actor has more plans than just shopping during his US holiday.
Naga Shourya will be participating in a meet and greet event and interact with his fans and Telugu NRIs in Virginia, USA. The event will take place at Ashburn, Virginia, on the July 28th and 29th at 7:30 pm. The event is being organised by Krishna Gandhi.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi