It’s well-known that young hero Naga Shaurya will be turning producer with a youthful campus entertainer. Kannada blockbuster Kirik Party fame Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while debutant Venky Kudumula is the director.
As per the latest updates, the makers have zeroed in on Chalo as the film’s title. Apparently, the film’s story is set in a college on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. This film is said to feature a unique story and climax. Naga Shaurya will be sporting a new look in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ghani director opens up about rumors of rift with Varun Tej
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects