It’s well-known that young hero Naga Shaurya will be turning producer with a youthful campus entertainer. Kannada blockbuster Kirik Party fame Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while debutant Venky Kudumula is the director.
As per the latest updates, the makers have zeroed in on Chalo as the film’s title. Apparently, the film’s story is set in a college on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. This film is said to feature a unique story and climax. Naga Shaurya will be sporting a new look in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30