It’s well-known that young hero Naga Shaurya will be turning producer with a youthful campus entertainer. Kannada blockbuster Kirik Party fame Rashmika Mandanna plays the female lead in this film, while debutant Venky Kudumula is the director.
As per the latest updates, the makers have zeroed in on Chalo as the film’s title. Apparently, the film’s story is set in a college on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. This film is said to feature a unique story and climax. Naga Shaurya will be sporting a new look in this film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake