Naga Shaurya’s Chalo is turning out to be a big hit in the actor’s career. Already, we had reported that the film opened to career best numbers in Naga Shaurya’s career. In US, the film has left everyone surprised with its box-office figures.
The film has already collected $227k in the first two days, including the premiere, and analysts believe that it could cross $500k mark by Sunday night if it manages to sustain the momentum. These are excellent numbers for a Naga Shaurya’s film, and thanks to a positive word of mouth and good reviews, the film has been able to attract good crowds despite releasing in just over 100 locations.
Directed by Venkatesh Kudumula, the film had Naga Shaurya and Rashmika playing lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero