Naga Shaurya’s Chalo is turning out to be a big hit in the actor’s career. Already, we had reported that the film opened to career best numbers in Naga Shaurya’s career. In US, the film has left everyone surprised with its box-office figures.
The film has already collected $227k in the first two days, including the premiere, and analysts believe that it could cross $500k mark by Sunday night if it manages to sustain the momentum. These are excellent numbers for a Naga Shaurya’s film, and thanks to a positive word of mouth and good reviews, the film has been able to attract good crowds despite releasing in just over 100 locations.
Directed by Venkatesh Kudumula, the film had Naga Shaurya and Rashmika playing lead roles.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years