After scoring the much needed success with his maiden home production, Chalo, young hero Naga Shaurya has launched his second film in his home banner IRA Creations. Titled Narthanasala, the film went on floors yesterday on the occasion of Ugadi. Popular director Vamshi Paidipally did the honors at the film’s muhurat ceremony.
Speaking on the occasion, Naga Shaurya revealed that his film has nothing in common with the yesteryear classic Narthanasala. Naga Shaurya further said that Narthanasala is going to be a dance based comic caper, loaded with entertainment. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy, a protege of Krishna Vamsi, is directing Narthanasala. Chalo’s composer Mahathi Sagar will score the music for the movie.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu