Young actor Naga Shaurya is currently in the picturesque hill station, Coorg, Karnataka, to shoot the last song of his upcoming film, Kalyana Vaibhogame. With this, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up and the unit will commence the post-production work to ready the film for a year end release.
Directed by Nandini Reddy of Ala Modalaindi and Jabardasth fame, Kalyana Vaibhogame is a romantic entertainer laced with family sentiment. Young Malayali actresses, Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney, will be seen in the female leads. The film is being produced by senior producer Damu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser