Naga Shaurya is a busy bee these days. After acting in an important role in Oh! Baby, the young actor recently wrapped up shooting for Ashwathma, and now, he has signed yet another film. His latest film is said to be a sports drama and it’s going to be directed by Santosh Jagarlapudi, who had earlier director Sumanth starrer Subramanyapuram.
The film was launched earlier today in Hyderabad and it’s expected to go on floors soon. Sharath Marar’s Northstar Entertainment, Narayandas Narang, and Ram Mohan Rao’s Sri Venkateswara Cinemas LLP are going to jointly produce the film. Talking about the film, Naga Shaurya said, “I’m quite excited about collaborating with Sharath Marar, Asian Sunil garu. We have been working on the script for six months, and I’m really looking forward to the film.”
Manoj Reddy is the cinematographer of the film, and the story and screenplay have been written by Santosh Jagarlapudi. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai