Young hero Naga Shaurya is basking in the success of his latest release, Jyo Achyutananda. The handsome hero was supposed to team up with Puri Jagannadh soon after the director is free from his ongoing projects, ISM and Rogue.
However, a latest report published by a leading media house reveals that Naga Shaurya’s next film will be under the direction of a debutant named Kumar. Apparently, Kumar had earlier worked as an Assistant Director on Naga Shaurya’s Oohalu Gusagusalaade.
Sai Korrapati, who produced Jyo Achyutananda, will bankroll this project and it is expected to go on floors immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow