Handsome hero Naga Shourya, made a superb debut with Oohalu Gusagusalade but could not consolidate his position as some of his latest films failed at the box office. Loosing no hope, he has been doing some interesting projects off late.
One of them is Okka Manasu where he will be sharing screen space opposite the mega heroine Niharika. Speaking about this film, Shourya revealed that he has a lot of hopes pinned on this film which will be his career best till date.
Directed by the talented Rama Raju, this film is half way complete and is an out and out love story. Meanwhile, Shourya has two other interesting films Ammaitho Abbai and Kalyana Vaibhogam in the pipeline and is set to make a strong comeback in Tollywood.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity