Anikha Surendran is acting as the female lead in Butta Bomma, which is the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Kappela. Arjun Das and Surya Vashistta played prominent roles. Directed by debutant Shourie Chandrasekhar T Ramesh, the movie is rescheduled to release on February 4, 2023.
The theatrical trailer was launched by Vishwak Sen today n an event. On the occasion, producer Naga Vamsi said that Anikha was always their first preference for Butta Bomma. He stated that Ala Vaikunthapurramulo’s Butta Bomma is a good omen for their production house and thus went ahead with the Butta Bomma title.
The young producer said Butta Bomma would be a breath of fresh air after a series of mass films. He thanked actor Vishwak Sen for gracing the event despite his busy schedule. Vishwak Sen said that Surya and Anikha are lucky enough to be launched by Sithara Entertainments.
The actor said that the production house deserves a special mention for backing quality films like Butta Bomma and added that he wishes the same to happen with respect to his career too. He wished the best for the entire team and said that he really liked the movie’s plot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food