With back-to-back hits and critically acclaimed performances, senior hero Nagarjuna is in the best phase of his career. The actor is currently acting in K Raghavendra Rao’s devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya. Now, the latest reports reveal that Nag is all set to act in Ohmkar’s direction.
Nag will reportedly be essaying the role of a ghost in the sequel to Ohmkar’s hit horror comedy, Raju Gari Gadi. Nag’s close friend and popular producer PVP will be bankrolling this film. The film will be launched towards the end of this year.
Let’s wait for an official announcement in this regard. Keep watching this space.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December