An incredible news is currently doing the rounds in Filmnagar. Apparently, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu will soon be working together for a new project. And the director is reportedly none other than the great Maniratnam!
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the project. When we asked around, we were told that talks are at a very early stage and nothing concrete has materialised so far. Apparently, Maniratnam is trying to rope in a few other Tamil stars as well.
We will keep you posted about this most interesting development folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?