An incredible news is currently doing the rounds in Filmnagar. Apparently, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu will soon be working together for a new project. And the director is reportedly none other than the great Maniratnam!
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the project. When we asked around, we were told that talks are at a very early stage and nothing concrete has materialised so far. Apparently, Maniratnam is trying to rope in a few other Tamil stars as well.
We will keep you posted about this most interesting development folks.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims