Well, some demand an apology whereas some other say that even an apology will no bring back the words that he said against women folks. Reacting to this controversial words, the film’s producer, Nagarjuna took to his twitter a just a short while back and said that he does not agree with Chalapati Rao’s derogatory remarks.
In this day and age when any negative comments are being taken very seriously, Chalapati Rao has gone ahead and made a comment which has hurt many.
I always respect women personally and in my films/I definitely do not agree wt Chalapati rao's derogatory comments/dinosaurs do not exist!!🙏
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) May 23, 2017
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral