Well, some demand an apology whereas some other say that even an apology will no bring back the words that he said against women folks. Reacting to this controversial words, the film’s producer, Nagarjuna took to his twitter a just a short while back and said that he does not agree with Chalapati Rao’s derogatory remarks.
In this day and age when any negative comments are being taken very seriously, Chalapati Rao has gone ahead and made a comment which has hurt many.
I always respect women personally and in my films/I definitely do not agree wt Chalapati rao's derogatory comments/dinosaurs do not exist!!🙏
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) May 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?