Here comes an exciting update for all the Akkineni fans. Hero Nagarjuna and his younger son Akhil will be sharing screen space with each other in a multi-starrer. The news has been revealed by Nag himself in a latest interview, after Wild Dog had its OTT premiere last week.
“The work for a film featuring me and Akhil has begun. I had already acted with my elder son Naga Chaitanya (in Manam). Now, I want to act with my younger son,” Nag said, without revealing any additional information. Nag also said that he quite loved Akhil’s look in his recently launched film, Agent.
Meanwhile, Nag’s ongoing action thriller co-starring Kajal Aggarwal has been stalled due to the huge surge in COVID-19 positive cases. On the other hand, Akhil’s Most Eligible Bachelor is currently into post-production and it will have its theatrical release once the pandemic subsides.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound