Once again, he has surprised every one with his role in his upcoming film Oopiri. The first look which was released yesterday showcased Nagarjuna as a wheel chair bound man.
As soon as the posters came out, everyone credited Nagarjuna for accepting such a unique role. Sources reveal that Nag will be seen in a wheel chair for most of the film.
This bold step of Nagarjuna once again reveals his daring attitude of never shying away from trying some thing new. As characters and concepts of movies have drastically changed in the recent past, it is really great to see heroes like Nagarjuna and Venkatesh doing some mature roles and creating a new trend in Tollywood.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli