Appreciating his son Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Love Story’s hero Nagarjuna has pointed out an interesting coincidence between Love Story’s and his legendary father Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s iconic tragic romance, Prem Nagar. While Love Story’s poster has Chay and his leading lady Sai Pallavi passionately hugging each other, Prem Nagar poster has ANR and Vanisri embracing each other almost in a similar way.
Not stopping there, Nag also reminded that Prem Nagar had released on September 24, 1971, while Love Story too is slated for a September 24th release, a beautiful coincidence after exactly 50 years. “Looking good ra Chay!! All the best,” tweeted Nag.
Love Story’s trailer has been getting a unanimous positive response from fans. The Sekhar Kammula directorial is produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 13, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull