During the promotions of Wild Dog, Nagarjuna said that he has no clue how his son, Akhil’s Most Eligible Bachelor has come out. Some say that he was not at all happy with the film and its delay.
But the talk is that Nag is extremely happy with Surender Reddy’s Agent that was released a few days back. Akhil will be seen in a new makeover and glimpses of it have been shown already in the posters.
Akhil has a solid role and the film’s backdrop and action are going to be great. The star son will be seen in a mass avatar for this film and Nag is happy that Surender Reddy will showcase his son in a solid manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa