King Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shoot of a movie that is being directed by Dasaradh. The film originally had the title ‘Love Story’ but the production team decided to ditch that in favour of ‘Sari leru Neekevvaru’. Now we are hearing that the movie will most likely be known as ‘Greek Veerudu’. An official announcement and a first look will be revealed on the 26th of this month.
This new title is being received well by Nagarjuna’s fans as the song ‘Greeku Veerudu, naa Rakumarudu’ is quite a popular one in Nagarjuna’s career.
Nagarjuna will be seen with Nayanatara in this romantic entertainer. The film is being produced by Kamakshi Kala Movies banner and D. Sivaprasada Reddy is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Yet another action drama for Naga Shaurya
- Ravi Teja banks on full-on entertainment; Signs his next
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?