Nagarjuna has confessed that he is immensely proud of Samantha and the choices that she has been making in Telugu and Tamil cinema. This year alone, she scored three huge hits in the form of Rangasthalam, Mahanati, and Irumbu Thirai, and Nagarjuna said that she has said a great example that actresses can continue acting even after getting married.
In an interview, Nagarjuna said, “Samantha’s career is on a roll. In fact, all three of her releases post-marriage Mersel, Rangasthalam, and Mahanati have been super hits. It just goes to show how wrong people are when they presume that an actress’ career suffers a setback after marriage. What better example of an empowered married actress than Samantha?”
Nagarjuna also added that the whole family is in love with Samantha and that she has fit into the family without any effort. “The only thing that changed after she got married is her address,” he said.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next