Since last year, there have been numerous discussions about a possible biopic on legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao. ANR’s son Nagarjuna had said in the past that he or his family do not have any plans to make ANR biopic. But after NTR biopic’s release, there has been a keen interest on ANR biopic among fans and media circles.
In a latest interview while promoting his son Akhil’s upcoming film, Mr Majnu, Nagarjuna made a solid statement regarding his father’s biopic. “We are even scared to remake any of my father’s classic films. So making a biopic on his life is completely out of question. Me or my family has absolutely no plans to make a biopic on my father,” Nag clarified for one last time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?