Nagarjuna is busy promoting his new film Manmadhudu 2 and speaking in an interview, he opened about actors who keep on saying that they have made it big without any background.
Nag says that stars and their kids have more pressure on them to prove themselves and continue their legacy. If anything goes wrong, they are trolled brutally and that is the reason his sons have even more pressure to score hits as they belong to a prestigious family.
Nag also added that he does not believe in nepotism and said that he would love to pass on the legacy which his father and hopes that his future generation also continues it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award