Earlier today, there were several reports in the media that a fire accident took place in a film set directed in Annapurna Studios. It was also reported that no casualties or major financial loss resulted in the mishap.
However, hero Nagarjuna, who owns Annapurna Studios, took to Twitter and refuted the fire accident rumors. Terming the media reports as “wrong’, Nag said that there’s nothing to worry and that everything is absolutely fine.
There are some articles in the media that there has been a major fire At Annapurna Studios this morning… Not to worry this is WRONG NEWS and everything is absolutely fine👍😊
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) October 16, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?