The makers of Nagarjuna’s upcoming project which is being directed by Praveen Sattaru initially planned to shoot a sizeable portion of the film in foreign countries. But they have changed their plans now.
Nagarjuna suggested the makers to cancel the foreign schedules in the wake of Covid outbreak and advised them to follow an alternate plan instead.
The senior hero asked the makers to erect special sets in his Annapurna Studios for shooting purpose. The producers readily obliged and they will soon be commencing the construction works.
The shoot will resume with strict Covid protocol in place once the sets are readied. Kajal Aggarwal plays the female lead in the action thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather