The success of Uyyala Jampala has been one of the high points of the year for Nagarjuna. Both his films this year, Greekuveerudu and Bhai failed to make a mark at the box-office; however, Uyyala Jampala got good appreciation from almost everyone.
When he was asked what his plans for 2014 are, Nagarjuna said, “I’m planning to concentrate on producing films in 2014. As of now, Manam is under production and we are preparing for Akhil’s debut as a hero in 2014. I’m being all the more careful in his case.”
We had earlier reported that Akhil’s debut has been confirmed and currently, Nagarjuna and Akhil are in talks with couple of directors. A formal announcement is likely to be made soon. Let’s see what Nagarjuna has in store for Akhil, especially after deciding that he’ll be producing Akhil’s debut film.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact