Akkineni Nagarjuna, who took some time off from shooting to attend ‘Akhil’ audio launch, is back to the sets of his upcoming socio-fantasy thriller ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’. The currently schedule is going on in Mysore and the entire shooting part will be wrapped up with in 10 days.
Debutante Kalyan Krishna is directing the film and Nag’s home production Annapurna Studios is producing it. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi are playing the female leads in the film. Nagarjuna will be seen in dual roles and the first look teaser has impressed the audience big time. Anup Rubens is scoring the sound track for the film.
On the other hand, Nagarjuna’s bilingual film, Oopiri, is also nearing completion and will hit the screens very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace