Soon after completing a hectic schedule in France for his untitled bilingual, Akkineni Nagarjuna is now shooting non-stop for the socio-fantasy thriller Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film’s is in the last leg of its shoot and it will be wrapped up very soon.
Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, the movie has Lavanya Tripathi and Ramya Krishna as female leads. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role and popular TV anchor Anusuya is playing a crucial role in the film. Currently some entertaining scenes between Nagarjuna and Anasuya are being shot.
Nagarjuna himself is producing the film under the Annapurna Studios banner and Anoop Rubens is scoring tunes.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director