It is a known fact that Nagarjuna kick-started his new film in the direction of Praveen Sattaru. The unit also completed a small schedule in Goa as of now.
The shoot has been stopped as the cases grew and now the film is back in news. The gossip in the film circles is that Nag has suggested a few changes to the script and director Praveen Sattaru is fine-tuning the script as he has time on his hands.
The film was supposed to be shot in places like London, Goa, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Vizag. But now, the second schedule will start on June 1st week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad