From the past two days, there have been several reports that Nagarjuna is miffed with director Sriram Aditya for not making the film he wanted it to be. But trashing all those rumors, Nag today spoke high about the film and Sriram.
In one of his tweets, Nag said that he is very happy with the film and is ready to score another hit in his career. Deva Das also has Nani and is one of the most awaited multi-starrers in recent times.
Rashmika and Akanksha play female leads in this film which is being produced by Vyjayanthi movies.
Just finished watching #Devdas with my family and I HAVE A WINNER IN MY POCKET!!! Leaving hyd with a smile on my face with my family and it’s holiday time!!Thanks to the legendary @VyjayanthiFilms amazing @NameisNani and the young &talented @sriramadittya :+1::blush::pray: pic.twitter.com/bll5pp1ITz
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) September 26, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres