Parasuram was supposed to direct Chay Akkineni and the film was also launched in a big way. But all of a sudden, Parasuram left that project and moved ahead to Mahesh’s film as he got a call from the latter.
Now, the latest news is that Nagarjuna is very angry with this gesture of Parasuram and has asked Chay to skip the film and continue with his other films in the pipeline.
Chay has two other films ready and is planning to launch them once the lockdown is over. We need to see what will happen next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal