Nagarjuna Akkineni might soon be launching his own OTT service and related back-end works are underway already, suggest reports.
The senior actor and producer is in talks with his friends to develop and execute an OTT platform. He plans to employ the graduates of Annapurna college of film and media to create content which caters to digital audiences.
Nagarjuna opines that digital content is the next big thing in the entertainment industry and he wants to join the the bandwagon by launching his own OTT platform in association with Annapurna Studios.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans