Nagarjuna has teamed up with Nani for a hilarious multi-starrer in young filmmaker Sriram Adittya’s direction. In the movie, Nag plays a gangster and Nani will be seen in the role of a doctor. Nag had wrapped up one schedule till now.
As per the latest updates, Nagarjuna, who has returned to Hyderabad after a short vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia, will resume shooting from May 29. A huge set has been erected for the purpose at Saradhi Studios in Hyderabad.
Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 13 tentatively.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser