Nagarjuna has teamed up with Nani for a hilarious multi-starrer in young filmmaker Sriram Adittya’s direction. In the movie, Nag plays a gangster and Nani will be seen in the role of a doctor. Nag had wrapped up one schedule till now.
As per the latest updates, Nagarjuna, who has returned to Hyderabad after a short vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia, will resume shooting from May 29. A huge set has been erected for the purpose at Saradhi Studios in Hyderabad.
Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 13 tentatively.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar