Nagarjuna has teamed up with Nani for a hilarious multi-starrer in young filmmaker Sriram Adittya’s direction. In the movie, Nag plays a gangster and Nani will be seen in the role of a doctor. Nag had wrapped up one schedule till now.
As per the latest updates, Nagarjuna, who has returned to Hyderabad after a short vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia, will resume shooting from May 29. A huge set has been erected for the purpose at Saradhi Studios in Hyderabad.
Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 13 tentatively.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari