Mahi V Raghav is one of the most talented directors in the Telugu film industry. His last film, Yatra was a good hit at the box office and was also critically acclaimed by many.
Since then, there is no update on his next project. Many said that he would make a sequel to his film Yatra but news also came out that the director is making a film titled Syndicate.
Now, the latest gossip going around is that he has approached Nagarjuna for his next film and narrated the story as well. Though this news is not yet confirmed, this combination is surely worth waiting for. Only time will tell if this project materializes or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?