A day after after the meeting with Telangana Chief Minister KCR, Megastar Chiranjeevi took to Twitter and revealed that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Chiru further said that he was asymptomatic, but requested everyone who came in contact with him recently to take a COVID-19 test.
Incidentally, hero Nagarjuna was also present with Chiru during their meeting with the Telangana CM. Now, rumors are rife that Nagarjuna, after Chiru’s diagnosis, took the COVID-19 test as a precautionary measure and the result came out negative. If the news is indeed true, Nag’s fans and well-wishers can take a huge sigh of relief. The actor will next appear on Bigg Boss Telugu 4 this weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience