‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning to make his upcoming film ‘Manam’ very special for fans. The movie is the last film in which the iconic Dr. ANR acted and it will be very dear to Akkineni fans for this reason.
Nagarjuna is aware of these sentiments and he wants to make the film a fitting final farewell for ANR. Special interactive sessions and promotional activities are reportedly being planned for fans in the run up to the movie’s release.
‘Manam’ is expected to release this summer, possibly in May. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday