‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning to make his upcoming film ‘Manam’ very special for fans. The movie is the last film in which the iconic Dr. ANR acted and it will be very dear to Akkineni fans for this reason.
Nagarjuna is aware of these sentiments and he wants to make the film a fitting final farewell for ANR. Special interactive sessions and promotional activities are reportedly being planned for fans in the run up to the movie’s release.
‘Manam’ is expected to release this summer, possibly in May. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director