‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning to make his upcoming film ‘Manam’ very special for fans. The movie is the last film in which the iconic Dr. ANR acted and it will be very dear to Akkineni fans for this reason.
Nagarjuna is aware of these sentiments and he wants to make the film a fitting final farewell for ANR. Special interactive sessions and promotional activities are reportedly being planned for fans in the run up to the movie’s release.
‘Manam’ is expected to release this summer, possibly in May. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das