King Nagarjuna will soon be seen in the period drama ‘Rajanna’. Nagarjuna watched a copy of the movie at Shabdalaya Studios today, where the DTS mixing work took place. He spent a couple of hours reviewing the movie and he has reportedly expressed happiness at the outcome. Rajanna is gearing up for a release on December 23rd.
The movie has been directed by veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad, who is the father of top director S.S.Rajamouli. The fight sequences in the movie have been handled by Rajamouli himself. Sneha is the heroine in this movie. Music has been composed by M.M.Keeravani.
The movie is a period drama that deals with the life story of Suddhala Hanumanthu. The key character in the movie belongs to that of the little girl Annie.Nagarjuna himself is producing this film on Annapurna Studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?