In a thrilling update for fans of both the stars, senior hero and Balayya’s contemporary Nagarjuna took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Wishing #Balayya,@DirKrish &team all the best for #GautamiPutraSatakarni/I love watching historicals. Let this one create history!!”
Nag, who shares a great camaraderie with all the senior stars, also wished Chiru on the eve of his most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No.150, last night.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 11, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero