In a thrilling update for fans of both the stars, senior hero and Balayya’s contemporary Nagarjuna took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Wishing #Balayya,@DirKrish &team all the best for #GautamiPutraSatakarni/I love watching historicals. Let this one create history!!”
Nag, who shares a great camaraderie with all the senior stars, also wished Chiru on the eve of his most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No.150, last night.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 11, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month