In a thrilling update for fans of both the stars, senior hero and Balayya’s contemporary Nagarjuna took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Wishing #Balayya,@DirKrish &team all the best for #GautamiPutraSatakarni/I love watching historicals. Let this one create history!!”
Nag, who shares a great camaraderie with all the senior stars, also wished Chiru on the eve of his most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No.150, last night.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 11, 2017
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next