It is well known that Nagarjuna has been shooting for his special cameo in his upcoming home production, Nirmala Convent. In the film, Nag plays a TV show host. Recently, Nag shot for a song sequence in which he appeared in a beard look.
The song’s shooting was completed yesterday and with this, Nag wrapped up his part for the film. Nirmala Convent stars actor Srikanth’s son Roshan and child artiste turned heroine Shreya Sharma. The film is being directed by GNK Rao.
Nag will now move on to his next film, a devotional film based on the life of Hathiram Baba, a loyal disciple of Lord Balaji. This film will be directed by K Raghavendra Rao.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods