‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has completed its censor formalities today. As per the latest reports that have reached us, the movie has received a U/A rating from the censor board. Sources also say that 3 dialogue cuts have been suggested. We are awaiting an official confirmation from the production team.
The movie is all set for its theatrical release on October 25th. The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes and the audio has already become quite popular.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass masala entertainer, with a good dose of comedy and action. Nagarjuna will be seen in a very entertaining avatar in this movie. Reliance Entertainments banner has co-produced this film.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’