‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has completed its censor formalities today. As per the latest reports that have reached us, the movie has received a U/A rating from the censor board. Sources also say that 3 dialogue cuts have been suggested. We are awaiting an official confirmation from the production team.
The movie is all set for its theatrical release on October 25th. The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes and the audio has already become quite popular.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass masala entertainer, with a good dose of comedy and action. Nagarjuna will be seen in a very entertaining avatar in this movie. Reliance Entertainments banner has co-produced this film.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him