‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has completed its censor formalities today. As per the latest reports that have reached us, the movie has received a U/A rating from the censor board. Sources also say that 3 dialogue cuts have been suggested. We are awaiting an official confirmation from the production team.
The movie is all set for its theatrical release on October 25th. The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and Nagarjuna himself is the producer. Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes and the audio has already become quite popular.
‘Bhai’ is expected to be a mass masala entertainer, with a good dose of comedy and action. Nagarjuna will be seen in a very entertaining avatar in this movie. Reliance Entertainments banner has co-produced this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR biopic producer’s massive collaboration with Sony Pictures
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten
- Sharwa ‘confused’ with response for Ranarangam
- Rakul Preet goes on a vacation
- Billa director back with webseries?