The muhurtam ceremony of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ was held today at Annapurna Studios. The movie is going to be a comedy entertainer and Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame will be the director. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the project.
The function was attended by Amala apart from the production team members. The film will be an out and out mass comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’ and shooting is expected to begin in the last week of December. The movie will be ready for a summer release.
Let us wish the team good luck for their new project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake