The muhurtam ceremony of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ was held today at Annapurna Studios. The movie is going to be a comedy entertainer and Veerabhadram of ‘Poolarangadu’ fame will be the director. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in the project.
The function was attended by Amala apart from the production team members. The film will be an out and out mass comedy entertainer like ‘Hello Brother’ and shooting is expected to begin in the last week of December. The movie will be ready for a summer release.
Let us wish the team good luck for their new project.
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?