It is a known fact that Akkineni Nagarjuna is doing a film called Brahmastra in Hindi. The film has been in the making for over two years now and a few weeks back, the entire shoot has also been wrapped up.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s release date has been locked for 9th September 2022. The news is that as many as ten teasers will be released in the days to come. These teasers will be character introductions of the main actors.
The film stars Nagarjuna, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in key roles. Ayan Mukherjee directs this film that has Amitabh Bachchan as the other lead. The film is being produced by Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?