‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his romantic entertainer which has the working title ‘Love Story’ and shooting is progressing at a good pace in Bangkok. Nayanatara is the heroine in this mature love story. The official title is yet to be finalized and the titles ‘Chandrudu’ and ‘Premikudu’ are doing the rounds in the industry currently.
The Bangkok schedule is expected to be wrapped up in a few days time. Dasaradh, who gave Nagarjuna a good hit with Santosham many years ago, is the director of this movie and Siva Prasad Reddy of Kamakshi Movies is producing the film.
Thaman has composed the tunes for this film and this movie is expected to hit the screens in the first half of 2013. Nagarjuna is going to be seen with an all new look
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look