According to latest reports, the film’s shooting is slated to be flagged off in Tirupati. The flick will focus on the life of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkatesha and Nagarjuna will be donning the role of Hathiram Baba.
Apparently, MM Keeravani has already composed a few tunes for the flick and Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame will be the leading lady.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer