According to latest reports, the film’s shooting is slated to be flagged off in Tirupati. The flick will focus on the life of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkatesha and Nagarjuna will be donning the role of Hathiram Baba.
Apparently, MM Keeravani has already composed a few tunes for the flick and Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame will be the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film