According to latest reports, the film’s shooting is slated to be flagged off in Tirupati. The flick will focus on the life of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkatesha and Nagarjuna will be donning the role of Hathiram Baba.
Apparently, MM Keeravani has already composed a few tunes for the flick and Pragya Jaiswal of Kanche fame will be the leading lady.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents