The donations have been on in full swing regarding the Corona relief activities. The latest one to join that list is A Mahesh Reddy, the chairman of AMR group.
Mahesh Reddy, met KTR today and hand over a cheque of 1 crore to the CM relief fund. Not many know that Mahesh Reddy also produced a film with Nagarjuna called Shirdi Sai.
This is a good donation and shows that the film industry is coming in full force to help the governments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema