The donations have been on in full swing regarding the Corona relief activities. The latest one to join that list is A Mahesh Reddy, the chairman of AMR group.
Mahesh Reddy, met KTR today and hand over a cheque of 1 crore to the CM relief fund. Not many know that Mahesh Reddy also produced a film with Nagarjuna called Shirdi Sai.
This is a good donation and shows that the film industry is coming in full force to help the governments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims