It is well-known that Nagarjuna’s last year’s Sankranthi blockbuster family entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is going to be released in Tamil as Sokkali Minor. Noted Tamil distribution house Omkara Films is releasing the movie across the state.
According to the latest update, Sokkali Minor will be released on March 24th. The film’s lead cast, Nagarjuna, Ramya Krishna and Anushka are quite popular in Tamil as well and this may help the film register decent collections.
Soggade Chinni Nayana had Lavanya Tripathi as its female lead and it was Kalyan Krishna’s directorial debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu heaps praise on Balakrishna’s Akhanda
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film